I have had some time to sit and think about my many projects coming up for Janaury. On my list so far I have the following:
1. My Bee's Butterfly's and Beetles Round Robin Block to make (now made so can tick this one off).
2. Start on my Traveling pages for the Embroiderers Guild Forum
3. Make my block for the CQI 2010 Challenge
4. Make a small needle case or Valentines card for a EG forum friend
5. Finish of my 23 Signature blocks for another swap (done - now need to mail)
6. Do Unit 6 of my Stumpwork course
7. Embroider a letter for the Fabric and Fibers hanging
8. Make 2 more blocks for another two Round Robins (Stumpwork and Goldwork).
Let along the many UFO's I have hanging on my craft room cupboard. Speaking of which is now up and running, here are some pictures of my room now it's finished.
First one is of my 'to do list' door
and the back of it, mainly for paperwork and items not so urgent
My work table (of course it's messy - I'm working)
my sewing table with the view of the pool through my very bright window, not sure if I want curtains up or not, it doesn't get the afternoon sun, but the sun sets in the westerly direction that the window faces.
And my bookcase, with my many magazines and books that I've accumulated of the years.
thanks to all my blogging friends who helped me design this room, it's very funtional for me.
Visit my other blog for more updates on what I'm doing.