Hi Everyone,

My name is Sandy and I am new to this site, but so far really enjoying it!

I love needlework, especially Hardanger.  I am a self taught leftie who learned with the help of Janice Love's books.

I am wanting to graph out a design, well actually I did graph one but it isn't translating to the cloth.

Can anyone tell me what size the graph paper should be for 28 count?  Is there any help for how to graph?

Thanks

Sandy

Views: 694

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, it can. Pattern Maker, professional version, by Hobbyware, (http://www.hobbyware.com/).

There is only one version, but the Kg can do the same thing.

I am not sure if I can find the way to make the "cut" work on the KG software.  I have been working on it for awhile.  Do you have any pointers?  I have found where you make a cut line. I have used that several times but still no way of removing the graphing lines to make a "void".

I am sending a kg file and some images.

Attachments:

Ok i see how you put in the back stitches.  I am still not getting how to omit the graph lines or thread lines before putting in the back stitches.

Oh got it.  Thank you so much for your time.  I just kept playing around and got it.  Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Welcome!

Wow, I just figured out where to find this thread.  Hmmm must be a learning curve here.  Thanks so much everyone for your help!!  I have downloaded the program and am really enjoying it.  It is so much fun to talk with others who know what hardanger  is.... I love it!!

RSS

Translate this site

Site Sponsors

Online Quilting Classes

© 2014   Created by Mary Corbet.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service